Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Update & T-shirt campaign



TARA NINA'S NEWS

Hello to all the members of my newsletter!
It’s been a long time since I’ve created a newsletter. With the changes in the publishing industry being as they are, I’ve been a bit discouraged with writing, with being an author. I’ve been in a funk, not following my dreams. My muse has been on hiatus, replaced by wine, books and chocolate.
In my teens, I spent hours daydreaming and writing those dreams in a notebook as mini-stories. As I grew older, I stopped creating stories, went to college for something else entirely, got married, had kids and built a family. But the dream always remained.
I wanted to be a published novelist. In 2005, that dream became a reality. I got lucky when a small press loved the first book of the Cursed MacKinnons series. For those who aren’t familiar with it, it’s about seven brothers turned to stone in 1740 Scotland, who are being set free from the curse in today’s time by the women of their destinies. It’s been an awesome series to create. Love those sexy Scottish Lairds. It took six books to save those seven brothers and almost ten years to acquire this feat. It was love, tears and turmoil the whole way.
I’m hopeful their journey will continue. Aunt May wants her story told and it’s in the works. I promise to make this happen somehow for those, who have kindly emailed requesting it. 
Over the past year, my career has taken a different path. I’ve not written a full-length novel in months. I’ve managed to produce two short stories, both of which were published by another small press. Breath of Luck was included in a special edition for the Romantic Times Booklovers Convention in Las Vegas earlier this year.  Lake Chariot is being included in an upcoming horror anthology “Never Fear the Tarot” TBR sometime in November 2016.  At the moment, the cover isn’t available.
I’m forever grateful to all the readers, who enjoy my creations. I simply request patience. There will be more in the future.
The following is a tee shirt that expresses exactly what’s been keeping me going. I think it’s appropriate for all us Book Lovers!
Book Lover’s Basics


Follow the link to get your tee shirt or coffee mug
Purchase yours today!
Book Lovers wear it with pride!


Thank you to all the readers, who encourage me to continue this author path!
I look forward to hearing from you!
Tara Nina
Facebook:
Twitter:
Website:

No comments: