Friday, July 10, 2015

A minute with Taylor Cole



Meet Taylor Cole!
I've had the pleasure of working with Taylor Cole in author mode. He's a multi-talented man. If you haven't met him, he's a cover model, champion body builder, dancer and genuinely nice person. He's taken the time out of his busy schedule to answer a few questions, which we're sharing with y'all here. He co-authored 'Texan's Silky Seduction' with me.  Available at:


We played 19 things you didn't know about Taylor Cole. 

1. What’s your favorite thing to do when you have time-off? How do you spend your down time?
I don't get much time off but when I do I like to relax at home or go catch a movie
2. Do you create your routines for your stage performances or do you have a choreographer?
I usually do my own routines 
3. How many days a week do you train for physique competitions? 
On the 12 weeks prior to competition, training is done at least once a day and most days 3 times a day
4. When you finally break from the strict diet for competitions, what’s the first food you eat?
pizza and donughts 
5. Do you work a full time job outside of dancing, modeling, body building? If so when do you find the time?
I do construction jobs every chance I get. Not much sleep during those times
6. Do you make time for dating and if so what do you consider to be a romantic evening?
I don't get to date much. But I like anything from a nice dinner with good convo to skydiving or something fun like that
7. On a woman, what’s the first thing you notice? What would be the perfect woman in your eyes?
Smile is  first thing. I like all women and don't have a certain type
8. If you could travel to one place in the world, where would it be?
Anywhere I can surf big waves
9. The main character Colton Lee in Texan’s Silky Seduction is loosely based around your life as a dancer. In this story, he’s given an ultimatum, up his game on stage or lose 
performance time. Has anything like that ever happened to you? 
I try and stay on top of my game, so I've never been cut short yet
10. Is the life of a dancer fiercely competitive? Do other male dancers actually try to out-perform each other onstage in ‘friendly’ competitions?
You only compete with yourself in this biz. It's like a brotherhood with the other guys
11. Is there something you wish you could learn to do that you don’t already know how to do? ( ex: fly a plane)
Play musical instruments better than I do
12. Are you planning any future novels?
I'm working on a couple of things
13. What makes you happy?
Being alive and living life to the fullest with my family and good friends
14. What’s the one thing you feel would make the world a better place?
Less negativity. 
15. Do you enjoy reading? If so, what do you read?
I do. I enjoy history and science the most
16. Do you have a pet? If so, what type of pet and what’s his or her’s name?
No pets. Not enough time for one
17. In Texan’s Silky Seduction, Colton Lee falls for his dance instructor, Melisa.  They make love in the silks. Where’s the most obscure place you’ve made love?
Everywhere !!
18. The heroine, Melisa Raychel is a petite brunette, who has a deep love of dance. She’s drawn to Colton (even though he’s a bad boy) because he can dance. Like Colton, did  you ever attend dance classes when you were younger?
When I first started, they were mandatory for a couple of years, but it's been a while. I'd like to go back again. 
19. Colton is a mechanic. Do you enjoy tinkering with cars as well?
I love working on cars. Old hot rods are my fav. Nothing beats the sound of a fine tuned American v8


1 comment:

January Bain said...

Hi,

Enjoyed the "minute", Tara! Informative and intriguing interview. Thanks! Makes me want to learn more about your novels and I'm heading off there next.:-)

Hugs, Angelina J. Windsor
Sugar & Spice & Everything...naughty!